Remodel for pickup space

That'd be her. I'm curious how they are going to re-do the Drive Up area, AGAIN. I just drove by there today and the Drive Up side has 19 NUMBERED spots and they were all filled with people waiting to park. I think their DU Team alone is about 12 people staffed.
Haha good ole Edina. I mean they were the store with the most sales company-wide in fiscal year 2020, so doesn’t surprise me. I remember for Q4 they had to have Drive-Up overflow in the main parking lot lol.

This remodel has more going on than I thought. In addition to the OPU changes and changes to the backroom, we’re getting one of those mini Ulta stores
Does your store have any other Ulta's nearby? I was curious if we'd be getting that anytime soon, but there are literally 2 Ulta's within 0.5 miles of our store. Although, I suppose I could say the same about Starbucks too......

Does your store have any other Ulta's nearby? I was curious if we'd be getting that anytime soon, but there are literally 2 Ulta's within 0.5 miles of our store. Although, I suppose I could say the same about Starbucks too......
We have two that are relatively close by. Both are around 15 minutes away.

Back