Archived Reporting a GSA/Transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.

B26

Hey Guys,

So after an enjoyable year with Target, things are starting to get sour. I've loved working for them and have enjoyed my job until the past month.

Essentially, I have a GSA that is a complete rat and is trying to get me written up for multiple reasons, some which are valid and others that are completely made up or exaggerated (Don't want to go into detail for privacy reasons). However, he has been mistreating me and making it an unpleasant environment and I would like to bring that up to the STL or ETL-HR. How should I go about it?

Also, I'm thinking it may be best for me to get out of my current store and go to a closer location. How does the transferring process work? Thanks.

You have to find an opening and apply internally to be able to transfer, I think.

Been there, done that. Ended up transferring to another district and became a GSA myself.

Thanks for the help everyone. I have not made up my mind as far as what I'm going to do as there is several opportunities for me to consider.

Quick question, if the harassment and bullying continues from this GSA, would I be able to anonymously report him to integrity and just mention that he verbally harasses TMs and makes it very unpleasant to work? I never thought i'd be the guy to report anyone, but it is getting out of control and I really don't want to go to HR and do it face-to-face.

As far as I know, when you call the integrity hotline the report gets sent straight to yout STL to investigate.

I would honestly have a sit down with your HR about the harrassement. As said before, they can't help you if they don't know about the issue.

As far as I know, when you call the integrity hotline the report gets sent straight to yout STL to investigate.

This. Your STL and ETL-HR may not be happy that you didn't go to them first.

Not may not... They WILL not be happy about it! Target pushes them to create an open door culture within the store, and a call to the hotline immediately signals a lack of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back