Archived Requesting Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I overlooked this! Sometimes I don't pay full attention when doing stuff or I spend TOO MUCH attention focusing on one thing and overlook the other. I requested paid time off for the first time today and there was a checkbox either saying that "I am not planning to work" or "I am planning to work for some or all the days I intend to use vacation for"....Was it not planning to work or planning to work? I checked the box under assumption that I am NOT going to work...but did I make a mistake? Someone help please!! Thanks in advance. Too impatient to wait until Wednesday to check and I keep trying to open myTime at home to no success.

That button says "I plan to use vacation time for some or all of this request" it means you're letting them take from your vacation hours to accommodate the request. The only thing you can do in myTime at home is view your schedule at http://wss.target.com/selfservice

Hmm...I selected from the option of using Vacation/Personal Holiday. I remember with the old self service, when requesting unpaid time off, it did ask if you intend to use vacation hours but with mytime you either choose unpaid or paid...I was just confused because if I wanted it off and use my vacation...why is it asking if I want to work or not? I guess I'll just have to double check on Wednesday, thank you though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back