Requisition

How do requisition stuff on the new POS can you all of ours has the new POS except our GS computers and we can’t figure how to requisition stuff

What do you need to requisition? Most things are supplied by the store. I'm sure you know this, but I have to write it for the newer people. All requisitions are followed up by AP. Cover you ass and make sure you have permission to req something out. Just because you can don't mean you should.

What do you need to requisition? Most things are supplied by the store. I'm sure you know this, but I have to write it for the newer people. All requisitions are followed up by AP. Cover you ass and make sure you have permission to req something out. Just because you can don't mean you should.
You’ll need sharpies for Starbucks, batteries for thermometers, and etc. All the ETL/TLs I’ve asked to requisition stuff always used the old POS. They always struggled when they used the new POS, so they gave up and used old POS.
My store saves all the requisition slips in a binder at the TMSC.

And this is why I only go to gs. I have the ability but know I'm not supposed to.

You use distilled water? Our PML said its fine to use tap water, better to use the hot water from the janitorial room.
Hot water? How often do you fill the tank(s)? I don't expect it stays hot very long....plus, there's a heating element in the WAT machine.....

Hot water? How often do you fill the tank(s)? I don't expect it stays hot very long....plus, there's a heating element in the WAT machine.....
I don’t expect it to stay hot long either. The PML said it’s better to refill with hot water if you can but any water works. We often fill our tank maybe once every 2 weeks unless the closers are filling it between the 2 weeks.

My TL would requisition disposable gloves during swim suit season.

My TL would requisition disposable gloves during swim suit season.
Oddly, despite my germaphobia, I don't get squicked out handling bathing suits. Same when I worked in Footwear at my old job, I would pick up those little try-on peds all day.

Oddly, despite my germaphobia, I don't get squicked out handling bathing suits. Same when I worked in Footwear at my old job, I would pick up those little try-on peds all day.
Sometimes there was evidence that a woman was on her period when trying the bottoms on. One time a guest brought me a one piece that someone had sharted in. A lot of women don't leave their underwear on while trying on the bottoms.

I don't give a damn about boob sweat and while I don't think a lactating woman ever tried on a top during my time there, that wouldn't bother me either. Bottoms were another thing though. Beyond the visible, some women have yeast infections and leave spores all over the crotch, some women have something a little nastier than fungi. It was exactly like dealing with loose underwear that found its way into a fitting room, the ones rolled up so you know they went on and then back off. Touching the bottoms, you'd have to wash your hands prior to using the toilet and rubbing your own crotch with the toilet paper gripping hand that touched the questionable areas of the swimsuit bottoms.

When I was too time stressed to fight with gloves, I was very careful to grip bottoms only on the exterior sides and flip them into right side out. Because ewww.

Sometimes there was evidence that a woman was on her period when trying the bottoms on. One time a guest brought me a one piece that someone had sharted in. A lot of women don't leave their underwear on while trying on the bottoms.

I don't give a damn about boob sweat and while I don't think a lactating woman ever tried on a top during my time there, that wouldn't bother me either. Bottoms were another thing though. Beyond the visible, some women have yeast infections and leave spores all over the crotch, some women have something a little nastier than fungi. It was exactly like dealing with loose underwear that found its way into a fitting room, the ones rolled up so you know they went on and then back off. Touching the bottoms, you'd have to wash your hands prior to using the toilet and rubbing your own crotch with the toilet paper gripping hand that touched the questionable areas of the swimsuit bottoms.

When I was too time stressed to fight with gloves, I was very careful to grip bottoms only on the exterior sides and flip them into right side out. Because ewww.
Yikes, never had the soiled bottoms thankfully, though I've found other dirty clothes. And yes, I am careful to pick them up by the corners.

ofc each store is different but my store leads req out stupid shit. I asked if I could req a iPhone charger for the electronics boat plus my phone was on like 2 percent and I was told no. But a few days ago my ETL told me that she reqs out food sometimes just to try it.

Back