Archived Resigning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to resign from Target due to medical reasons and I was told how to do so on workday. I resigned on workday today and completed the resignation survey. What happens next? Is that all I have to do?

It is nice if you speak to your TL or ETL personally, but not neccessary.

What happens next? Is that all I have to do?

You can ask HR if your final pay will be a check to be mailed to your house or cash to be picked up at the store. Many states mail you the final paycheck but some states require that the store gives you the final pay on your last day (Target pays you in cash). If HR says cash, make sure you find out who will be the one to give you the final pay (usually HR or LOD) before leaving at the end of your last shift.

You can ask HR if your final pay will be a check to be mailed to your house or cash to be picked up at the store. Many states mail you the final paycheck but some states require that the store gives you the final pay on your last day (Target pays you in cash). If they say cash, make sure you find out who will be the one to give you the final pay (usually HR or LOD) before leaving at the end of your last shift.
Thank you! I called earlier today and they said my final check is being mailed to my house. So that’s all I need to do then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back