Archived Restrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so simple.

Charge them for shitting and pissing at a place of business.

50 cents to open the stall.

50 cents to engage the TP roll.

At least when there's a code brown, it will be worth it.
Nah, make 'em swipe their REDCARD to get into the stall.
Don't have one? Apply quick!
If you don't get one fast enough, you can use your new account to buy a change of clothes.
Win-win!

Nah, make 'em swipe their REDCARD to get into the stall.
Don't have one? Apply quick!
If you don't get one fast enough, you can use your new account to buy a change of clothes.
Win-win!
Now that's how you get REDcards! Get them when they're the most vulnerable. I like this logic very much.

Well in our store, they haven't told TMs not to use the family restroom, they even have the "TM need to was hands before returning to sales floor" sign in them.

We have restrooms up front, by pharmacy and in the backroom.

Plus I've had a few people use my booking room as a restroom. Good thing we have tile floors in there.

We have restrooms up front, by pharmacy and in the backroom.

Plus I've had a few people use my booking room as a restroom. Good thing we have tile floors in there.
Well if I knew that I wasn't going to be allowed to come back to the store ever again... why not?

Because that means you're a moron.

Get rid of free, public restrooms. If people can't not act like fucking animals, they don't need to be using facilities. I've never understood why there is shit on a seat, piss on the floor, and wads of paper thrown everywhere. At what point in life so you think "you know what, I'm going to make someone who makes minimum wage pick up my shit?"

If I have to poop, I'll gladly pay for a stall. It uses resources and requires cleaning, so of course I should pay for it. Hell, for five bucks, I'll take a private stall so I don't have to hear the obese guy one stall over both grunting like he's having a baby out of his ass and achieving an orgasm once he finishes and the heavy breathing before the climax. I don't want to hear the splash of his lard laden diet, nor the gassy go-with.

If bathroom etiquette is any indicator of where the human race is heading, I hope an asteroid destroys us all.

At least dogs will shit in a yard where they don't walk or in a corner.

Since I'm ranting, who the fuck shakes their hands dry all over the place? There's a fucking automatic hand dryer a few feet away, but you're shaking your hands like you're in a Taylor Swift music video. No one wants to step in a puddle unsure of whether or not it's piss or water.

Nasty fucking 'humans.'

we don't even have a family bathroom or a team members only bathroom. we have to be savages and use the public restroom.....

Get rid of free, public restrooms. If people can't not act like fucking animals, they don't need to be using facilities. I've never understood why there is shit on a seat, piss on the floor, and wads of paper thrown everywhere. At what point in life so you think "you know what, I'm going to make someone who makes minimum wage pick up my shit?"

If I have to poop, I'll gladly pay for a stall. It uses resources and requires cleaning, so of course I should pay for it. Hell, for five bucks, I'll take a private stall so I don't have to hear the obese guy one stall over both grunting like he's having a baby out of his ass and achieving an orgasm once he finishes and the heavy breathing before the climax. I don't want to hear the splash of his lard laden diet, nor the gassy go-with.

If bathroom etiquette is any indicator of where the human race is heading, I hope an asteroid destroys us all.

Since I'm ranting, who the fuck shakes their hands dry all over the place? There's a fucking automatic hand dryer a few feet away, but you're shaking your hands like you're in a Taylor Swift music video. No one wants to step in a puddle unsure of whether or not it's piss or water.

Nasty fucking 'humans.'

Get rid of free public restrooms and you'll start seeing a lot more Code Browns throughout the store.

Get rid of free public restrooms and you'll start seeing a lot more Code Browns throughout the store.

Initially, maybe. In many countries, there are low tech payment options. It's customary to drop a buck or two of change in a jar. If that could be transitioned into a way that would be more accepted here, we would be fine.

Nasty fucking 'humans.'
Maybe everyone can just crap in the parking lot then right?

When I go "shopping" I do not rely on needing their facilities. Who wants to use a public shitter, anyway??? I know I sure don't! I have never in my life needed a public toilet other than a night on the town renting beer. A drinking establishment NEEDS a pisser, lol.

It is not the retailers responsibility to provide a public toilet.

Using the restroom. My store has recently banned t.m. from using the family restroom. They say if you are seen going in there you'll be written up for failing to follow directions.
what if you are not even on the clock and on your own time?

Nasty fucking 'humans.'

Use your RedCard to access the bathroom!

I'm going to stop giving corporate ideas. Corporate if you use this idea I demand guaranteed 40 hours a week all next year thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back