Archived Restrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not sure what a family restroom is, but there isn't a restroom in the employee room so we have no choice?

The men's room at my store stays WAY cleaner than the women's room. What is up with females not using the trash bins??? They just throw their shit on the floor...

Lordy.

And apparently women don't flush...EVER. My restroom checks for the women's room consists of sweeping up toilet paper all over the floor and flushing just about every single toilet.

It's amazing how "guests" think it's Spot's responsibility to provide them with a place to shit and piss. Women (almost ALWAYS women) enter, turn right and make a beeline for the restroom. The guys just head out to buy their stuff.

The women's restroom at our store is disgusting. They don't flush, there's always piss on the seats, and they leave their used pads on top of the toilet paper dispensers. What the hell ladies!?

I never knew they were so gross until I started here...

Still not sure what a family restroom is, but there isn't a restroom in the employee room so we have no choice?

A family restroom has one toilet and one sink (as opposed to the men's and women's restrooms, which have several fixtures). Family restrooms are useful when a child is potty training or just too young to go into a public restroom alone. That way, if the child is with a parent or guardian of the opposite gender, you don't have to worry about the people who complain about having little boys in the women's room or little girls in the men's room.

Your store doesn't have a team member restroom? That's weird. There should at least be one in the backroom.

We have male, female, and a family restroom up front, the pharmacy bathroom (I think, never seen it) and male and female TM bathrooms in the backroom. When I was SL, I always used the backroom bathroom, but I feel guilty walking that far from Deli when there's only ever one other person scheduled with me.

The heck is a "family restroom?"
It's a single-room bathroom with one toilet, one sink, and a lock on the door. "Single capacity unisex restroom" is probably a better label, but they've always been "family restrooms" to me.

The women's restroom at our store is disgusting. They don't flush, there's always piss on the seats, and they leave their used pads on top of the toilet paper dispensers. What the hell ladies!?

Cause they do this "Hover" instead of sitting the fuck down like they should. You "Hover" in a truly gross bathroom and a target does not qualify. These gross bitches make the rest of us look like pigs.

Target bathrooms have moments of gross but are cleaned on the regular, unlike gas station and truck stops - and even they have upped their game in the last 15 years.

Cause they do this "Hover" instead of sitting the fuck down like they should. You "Hover" in a truly gross bathroom and a target does not qualify. These gross bitches make the rest of us look like pigs.

Target bathrooms have moments of gross but are cleaned on the regular, unlike gas station and truck stops - and even they have upped their game in the last 15 years.
I don't even know what to say to this...

I've talked to realtors about renting. They all say they would rather have males renting houses over females because, generally speaking, females are disgusting when it comes to the bathrooms. Apparently they usually need some deep cleaning and repairs. And these were female realtors!

That was the filtered version of that post.. Some people their momma didn't raise them right.
Lol I don't know if I should be curious about the unfiltered version but I am.

You should note one of the issues you brought up in your original post, I didn't touch that one. Lets just say there is a proper way to dispose of those items. And you are not seeing it.

Yeh, the 'hovercrafts' will sometimes pull out yards & yards of toilet paper to cover the toilet seat but still don't want to touch. The ones that do get up with tissue stuck on their butt & seldom realize it even when they've pulled up their pants. As a result, they leave the bathroom wearing a 'tissue tail' much like the folk in "People of Walmart".

We USED to have them long, long ago in a galaxy (crane toilet) far, far away.
Kids pulled them out all the time, they'd wind up wadded up on the floor or half hanging out of the toilet (because they didn't flush) & just created more mess than they were worth.

The future:

braille-all-gender-bathroom-sign-se-5635_223.gif

Some places already have these.

It'll never last. Some guy will be accused of looking at a girl and then we'll go back to where we are.

What if an employee had to use that restroom because they were made uncomfortable that a trans female was in the other one?

Too fucking bad for that employee. They can suck it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back