Archived Returns!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That means someone has to bag all of those ESIM waste products too, hopefully not when the defective system is not offline either. It is time-consuming, but so is returning five full bags of razors. It is also less amusing when they want to return items one at a time, so they can cash out the gift card. Even if you deny them a non-gift card refund, they'll take all your gift cards, load them up with $5 increments, purchase with the return gift card and then try to cash out 50 $5 gift cards. It is the law, they claim, you must! Now your gift card racks are all empty because you're not supposed to reuse them.

But it seems like they take anything back these days. Wal-Mart clothes with a Target tag? Items from receipts that are full manufacturer coupons (noticeable because they don't use Target coupons/Cartwheel ever)? Clearly used and abused items (ranging from soiled to clearly broken by user; also stop putting dirty shoes back on the salesfloor)? The wrong item in the box (sometimes not even close to the actual item)? The wrong "barcode" on the box (because that tiny Legos box is over a hundred dollars)? Wrong serial number (because they "never even used it")? "Recall" items that are clearly not the same item as on the item's "sticker" (considering they've tried to return that same "model" almost every day and it is a different item each time)? Opened CDs/DVDs/Blu-Rays/Games (because it doesn't work but they don't want to exchange for some reason)? Obviously resealed video games (with a copy of AOL inside)? Cleaning supply liquid replaced with a water or water mixture (like anyone actually checks)? Cheap cosmetic tools in expensive cosmetic packaging (and they never come upfront and tell you the wrong item was in there)? Cheap action figures in expensive action figure boxes (because the TMs at the desk aren't nerds and don't know the difference between the cartoon Cars and Hot Wheels)? Items they "don't have the receipt for and paid in cash" (after they complained their way to an excessive, invalid price match), so they can get the higher value of the item? Items they have tons of crumpled receipts for that were paid in cash or debit card (which they conveniently never have on them). Food items that are practically almost eaten (clearly there wasn't an issue with the 3/4ths of the box you already ate)? Underwear, especially single panties that have been worn, possibly multiple times (oh why am I out of hand sanitizer)?

Take it back, take it all back. It is Target's money, not yours, you shouldn't care! Even though it is money down the drain, shortage, which means cut more hours, and consequently my paycheck! Imagine me, actually caring about the store I work for and want to see succeed!

While I love helping people and interacting with all the interesting individuals that would come up to checkout, especially the regulars that were always pleasant, I can't say I miss being in the Front End at all. But the never-ending tales I hear from the desk TMs in the break room about the latest scams are always unsurprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back