Reverse transfer

Hi so I’ve been working for Target for 2 years to date. I recently got out of a shaky situation but it required me to leave my current target and transfer. Turns out that every single person has it out for me and I’m a quiet person so I cannot understand why they all don’t like me, and me having not the best mental health it will affect my workspace so I’m trying to reverse my transfer. Is that even heard of and can I do it within a week of it being so? The current target i am at now has messed up my transfer anyway and I hope it to not be a problem to go back, plus everyone at my original target loves me and didn’t want me to leave in the first place. What should I do?

There is no easy way to say this, I think at this point, it would be better for everyone involved ,if you just try to make it work.

Hi so update, I got in touch with my original target and they’re gonna take me back!! I’m so happy, sadly the shifts are already posted and I have to be there for another 2 weeks. But regardless, I’m glad I can go back and I’m glad that things worked out for me.

Back