Archived Rewards Card After POS Transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSpotTM

Target Enthusiast
A guest decided that they wanted to use a rewards card to count towards their purchase, and the transaction has already been completed and their receipt printed.

Is there a way to scan their receipt and scan their rewards card?

RedSpotTM

Last edited:
Uhh, there is no such thing as a Target rewards card that garners points.

Do you mean the red card?

If so you can scan the receipt, hit K6 for Fix Mistake, K4 for Wrong Payment, and then have them choose a new form of payment.

Uhh, there is no such thing as a Target rewards card that garners points.

Do you mean the red card?

I am referring to the Pharmacy Rewards card. I had a guest come in to pick up their prescription and use their rewards card. The guest was a bit disappointed when the transaction went through, and the rewards card was not applied.

Last edited:
Hmm, never dealt with the pharmacy rewards cards, but that should work the same as I described above still, because Wrong Payment voids payment and re-rings up the transaction at the stage right before they choose payment.

A guest decided that they wanted to use a rewards card to count towards their purchase, and the transaction has already been completed and their receipt printed.

RedSpotTM
Scan the receipt, hit K6 for "fix a mistake", select "missed discounts".
You can then scan Rx rewards cards or TM discount cards.

There is no discount when using the card. I believe the only way to add it to their "five qualifying prescriptions" is to call the number on the card. I guess you could return the prescription and re-ring it, but that might cause some issues in the pharmacy. Their returns are a little different than the normal returns. I could be wrong, but that's what the pharmacist told me.

RedSpotTM
Do you mean the actual reward card or the reward (card-sized) coupon they get upon filling 5 scripts?
If it's a prescription, just have them call the 800 on the bottom of their slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back