Rfid scan

Has anyone been told to audit from clearance tasks? Say you have markdowns in your tasklist that you know don't exist (ie swim or isaac mizrahi etc). I used to just activate the markdown and enter 0 when it asks how many. That's what we used to do in pricing.

So anyway. My leader says we need to get into audit and zero the dpci before activating. For like 50 items for one area, I ended up just borrowing someone's zebra. Audit open on one and pricing on the other.

Does this really help rfid???
We've been doing this in Toys which I don't think is RFID enabled so it must be some other reason. Probably to get them to stop showing up in clearance, and/or people ordering them.

I actually used it for the first time today. Been with company almost 6 years. Did my best and the percentage was 89.33. Don't know if that is good or bad.

I actually used it for the first time today. Been with company almost 6 years. Did my best and the percentage was 89.33. Don't know if that is good or bad.
It's bad. I think the goal is 98% and higher but the last year that I did it, it was not attainable because other people weren't doing their part and other mess ups. I still got in the high 90s though.

Obviously your store leadership doesn't care that much if they didn't communicate your goal to you.

Im in Region 300. Just a heads up. Check your dept 200 threshold items for EPC labels. A lot of ours didn't get any. Also hand towels and washcloths are still not getting any. I don't know whats up, but I told my ETL about it

Im in Region 300. Just a heads up. Check your dept 200 threshold items for EPC labels. A lot of ours didn't get any. Also hand towels and washcloths are still not getting any. I don't know whats up, but I told my ETL about it
I didn't think they were supposed to anymore...

Yeah we had the same issue in a r300 store where that stuff didn’t have rfid tags. But rgis came through and keyed stuff in and they think we do. So now rfid has been jacked for a month.

Back