Archived RFID Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering how everybody does their RFID Scan. Is there any tips or tricks to getting it done faster? How sensitive is the scanner? Do you need to scan all four sides of a softlines rack? It just seems like it takes me awhile to get everything scanned. That and the mydevice Lois g battery or more then once I lost the whole batch after almost being done. Everybody at my store is clueless about the scan. I scanned three weeks ago and lost the batch cause the app force quit. Come to find out we weren't even suppose to scan, as on of our ETL's and STL are laughing about it. I'm the only person in my store that's even the least bit knowledgeable on the RFID. Any advice would be great.

Does anybody know if you can toggle out of checkpoint to help guests via mywork? I've been losing my Rfid scan, for unknown reasons to me. It's happened twice in the last three weeks. Anybody have any ideas? Also what has been the easiest way to scan Rfid? Any advice would be awesome.

Does anybody know if you can toggle out of checkpoint to help guests via mywork? I've been losing my Rfid scan, for unknown reasons to me. It's happened twice in the last three weeks. Anybody have any ideas? Also what has been the easiest way to scan Rfid? Any advice would be awesome.
There is a huge discussion on it at the link posted above.

You can. But just go to the link above. We've had great conversations on rfid for the last six months or so

Yes you can. Using the home button. But please in the future all questions should be in the RFID thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back