Archived RFID Tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrypticTM

Wannabe Fulfillment Captain
Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone had any tips for completing RFID in a faster or more efficient manner? Everyone I was able to ask in store only have a vaige idea of how RFID works, official percent goals, how fast you can move with the RFID gun, etc. I was hoping someone here has more experience and might be able to offer some advice.

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone had any tips for completing RFID in a faster or more efficient manner? Everyone I was able to ask in store only have a vaige idea of how RFID works, official percent goals, how fast you can move with the RFID gun, etc. I was hoping someone here has more experience and might be able to offer some advice.
Lift the Waco’s because of the metal it will interfere . Start with salesfloor if you work at 6 and and finish with Backroom than unload will be done too.

Lift the Waco’s because of the metal it will interfere . Start with salesfloor if you work at 6 and and finish with Backroom than unload will be done too.
When I come in the trucks usually done, so I hit up recieving/breakout/zracks/transition first to get anything thats being pushed to the floor. That way I don't accidentally miss something thats pushed to an area I already went over. After the floor I move to the normal backroom isles though. The Waco's are the cardboard holding locations in the backroom aisles, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back