RIP ARCHER FARMS AND SIMPLY BALANCED

Between Halloween setting for GM and the Anniversary Line for Style and the Guest Advicate training and the Market Transition PLUS everything else going on I’m starting to wonder if we have enough staff to complete everything.. We have quite a few TMs who will be back to school by the time all of this starts so it was going to be tight to begin with. Good thing we’re having another hiring event?
They’re certainly filling the small lull we have in September with all this crap. It’s a smart business tactic but we’re definitely not going to get enough payroll for all of this.

They’re certainly filling the small lull we have in September with all this crap. It’s a smart business tactic but we’re definitely not going to get enough payroll for all of this.
Just reading how this project will get this many hours and that one will get that many has me laughing. Then I see the price change workload and POG hours and I’m realizing it’s time to grab a drink. Where is @Hardlinesmaster with the beer?

It even says on the first page “we know it’s long” long???? It took me an hour JSU to read through it and understand. There’s like 20 pages just for good and gather
I’ve been reading for a little over an hour (with a few interruptions 😉) and I’m just now on p. 86, which starts the seasonal hiring discussion.. Please tell me I’m not alone thinking seasonal TSS is a horrible idea??

Can someone remind me how to read the addendum on zebra? If possible

They really need to “modernize” the discount and be more like other retailers. We should get:

30% off target brands
20% essentials and such
10% of low mark up items like TVs and things

The discount really needs to be tiered based off what the mark up is .

What other retailers have a tiered system like this? My husband currently works for Meijer and only gets 10% off non-grocery/HBA items. Other retailers we've worked at have been a straight 10% across the board.

What other retailers have a tiered system like this? My husband currently works for Meijer and only gets 10% off non-grocery/HBA items. Other retailers we've worked at have been a straight 10% across the board.
I think Wal-Mart has a weird system

Bestbuy is buy the item at cost + 10%

Cabelas/bass pro shop do a tiered system, best buys discount is wholesale prices, even places like the gap have 50% off. I can’t imagine it cost more to make target clothes. I get the markup is lower for stores like target but that’s why I think it should be based off what the mark up is. Have you have looked at what the markup is for targets owned brands? Xhileration swim is like 70-90% markup. Our clothing costs pennies to make

Once worked for a national automotive parts and service chain. Got a 20% employee discount on everything, whether it was an air freshener, tires, or engine repair.

Cabelas/bass pro shop do a tiered system, best buys discount is wholesale prices, even places like the gap have 50% off. I can’t imagine it cost more to make target clothes. I get the markup is lower for stores like target but that’s why I think it should be based off what the mark up is. Have you have looked at what the markup is for targets owned brands? Xhileration swim is like 70-90% markup. Our clothing costs pennies to make
dumb question, but can team members see the markup for a product? been curious a couple times

Back