RIP ARCHER FARMS AND SIMPLY BALANCED

I’ve been reading for a little over an hour (with a few interruptions 😉) and I’m just now on p. 86, which starts the seasonal hiring discussion.. Please tell me I’m not alone thinking seasonal TSS is a horrible idea??
We had one last year. Door duty mostly. It went ok.

How lon
There is a communication on Work each about the wellness discount with SB being discountinued. The organic parts of GG are going to be on it going forward.
So the discount on Simply Balanced will remain until it is discontinued out or will they remove it since it will already be discontinued eventually? Sorry I am not near a computer at the moment

The wellness discount will still work on Simply Balanced until it’s phased out. As soon as G&G Organic is out it will apply to that as well.

What other retailers have a tiered system like this? My husband currently works for Meijer and only gets 10% off non-grocery/HBA items. Other retailers we've worked at have been a straight 10% across the board.
I believe Walgreens gives an extra % off for generic Walgreens brand items.

By the way

"Good And Gather" abbreviated to "GAG".

Labels are all going to read "GAG Eggs 12ct" and shit.

Lol! I hope they do!!

I think the name is dumb. I'm sure there is a back story, but I think a rebranding of what they already have is smarter. At least those names seem food related.

If you look up good and gather on the Zebra, it shows a lot of the things we’ll carry with pictures.

I’m sure a lot of the Archer Farms and Simply Balanced stuff will go to food banks.

Back