Roster?

There is a roster on workday, but not sure if TM can access it. Search roster.

Why did they take the location tab top right away for team members but ETL still has that option ??
I used to check other stores in my district and compare our sales with them.
Pretty sure it’s gone for everyone. My SD can’t access it either.

Also the best and easiest way to get a roster is my team in myTime but only TL and up can access

In Workday there is a Team Roster report as well as a Directory. I’m not sure who can access those but I haven’t been denied looking up whatever I’ve wanted (but I’m HR so I have a reason to get these). The Directory was helpful when my closing TL wanted a list of other CTLs in the district. Rosters are helpful whenever the whole store has to do something, I can just cross their name off as they complete it.

I keep a binder with all TM phone numbers in my office so Leaders can quickly make calls to cover shifts. That I do access from myTeam within MyTime.

In Workday there is a Team Roster report as well as a Directory. I’m not sure who can access those but I haven’t been denied looking up whatever I’ve wanted (but I’m HR so I have a reason to get these). The Directory was helpful when my closing TL wanted a list of other CTLs in the district. Rosters are helpful whenever the whole store has to do something, I can just cross their name off as they complete it.

I keep a binder with all TM phone numbers in my office so Leaders can quickly make calls to cover shifts. That I do access from myTeam within MyTime.
On workday, most TMs can search a name and it’ll show the person and some general public info. It won’t show addresses, phone numbers or when they are working or off. It’s more of a directory instead of a roster.

On workday, most TMs can search a name and it’ll show the person and some general public info. It won’t show addresses, phone numbers or when they are working or off. It’s more of a directory instead of a roster.
Yup, that’s why I made sure to mention I’m HR and have a bit more access.

I cannot however look up any additional information on “support” TMs. This includes AP, PM, and any executive in the building 🙃

Yup, that’s why I made sure to mention I’m HR and have a bit more access.

I cannot however look up any additional information on “support” TMs. This includes AP, PM, and any executive in the building 🙃
I like to use it for cell numbers for my BPs and in small format world we have a lot of small format BPs so I’ll pull their numbers off workday. Super helpful.

I like to use it for cell numbers for my BPs and in small format world we have a lot of small format BPs so I’ll pull their numbers off workday. Super helpful.
I can get phone numbers all day long. But I can’t see birthdays or anniversaries. Which means I have to be upfront and ask all of them when they are. I know those kinds of things aren’t necessarily important to anyone, but it is nice to include everyone in the calendar. 😊

I can get phone numbers all day long. But I can’t see birthdays or anniversaries. Which means I have to be upfront and ask all of them when they are. I know those kinds of things aren’t necessarily important to anyone, but it is nice to include everyone in the calendar. 😊
There’s a report in workday for Birthdays and Anniversaries. It’s called “TGT RPT Team Member Birthday and Anniversary List”.

There’s a report in workday for Birthdays and Anniversaries. It’s called “TGT RPT Team Member Birthday and Anniversary List”.
Yeah but “support” isn’t included on that. No HR, AP or PM will be on it. Nor will any executive. And they won’t show up on check distribution either 🙃 Thank god I’m nosy enough to just ask them when their birthdays and anniversaries are 😁

Back