Archived RTS batch question

Status
Not open for further replies.

julyblues

SETL
if I'm doing an RTS batch and accidentally close e-pick without exiting the batch first, how can I get back into it? It's no longer showing up in RTS and I know nobody else picked it up

if I'm doing an RTS batch and accidentally close e-pick without exiting the batch first, how can I get back into it? It's no longer showing up in RTS and I know nobody else picked it up
Or an easier fix is exit the app completely, go back to epick where is says cart not tied click on it and scan your label your flex will be the one you paused before you would pick a new order

Op asked about RTS. these are done in Epick but in a separate section and do not function as picking flexes.
Either way to go back in one or the other batch the process is the same he needs to click on no cart tied and once he scans the labels it will take him back to where he left off

Three things:
Re-enter/scan the cart name I used (usually SHP and my initials)
Or...
I usually tap between OPU, RTS, and SFS repeatedly for a minute or two and it pops up.
or..
If it still doesn’t, I force close and wait a couple mins.

I have a question regarding RTS. I was completing one the other day and there were 2 items in the bag that weren't listed in the order for the guest. I never had that happen before. I just put the items in the reshop. Should I have said something?

I have a question regarding RTS. I was completing one the other day and there were 2 items in the bag that weren't listed in the order for the guest. I never had that happen before. I just put the items in the reshop. Should I have said something?
I probably would have given a heads up to the GSTL, and then reshopped (that way if anyone asked, I could say GSTL told me to)

I will do that next time. I just wasn't sure if something fishy was going on. Like maybe the person completing the OPU knew the guest and was putting in extra items. It wasn't anything that valuable though but still.

I'd guess that the team member picking actually had more than one order in the batch and didn't pay attention while bagging the items. Probably put two orders worth of items into one bag/location and tossed one of the label stickers

The other possibility is that there were some, but not all, items cancelled from the order. (There was a scam related to that 2017 holidays.)

As I'm a GSTM, my immediate concern is that IF the guest only canceled part of their order, putting it all back could lead to a negative GE. I always (as much as anyone can say always) check in myGo to verify if anything should be left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back