RWTM’s Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last weekend a sorting TM did a roll and go at the 4 way as you enter the shipping wing. They were on a tugger and had 2 cages. The first cage was empty and the second cage was full. As soon as they turned the cage unhooked and crashed into the RWTM’s computer desk/surgical area. Luckily they were told to cover some lanes and wasn’t in front of the computer. Has this happened to any other RWTM’s computer and label printer? If a RWTM was standing there it would have been the worst accident I’ve would have witnessed at Target. The Rework computer was left how it was for three days until I straightened it back up again. SMH

Oh god not again….
I’m just looking out for the safety of the new RWTM’s about to so fill these shoes because I’m about to be in the Yard come next week. I going to have to coordinate with other store executives and third party vendors. Plus work with inbound and outbound trailers probably even FC and SC trailers. I also am going to have to be precise and accurate while being able to problem solve in real time. So I won’t be able to help you guys anymore. Priories. I will make my SDD, Sr QCI, and Yard OM very pleased with my doings. I’ll even decrease the DPMO score back to 7%. 🙏🏻

Last edited:
I’m just looking out for the safety of the new RWTM’s about to so fill these shoes because I’m about to be in the Yard come next week. I going to have to coordinate with other store executives and third party vendors. Plus work with inbound and outbound trailers probably even FC and SC trailers. I also am going to have to be precise and accurate while being able to problem solve in real time. So I won’t be able to help you guys anymore. Priories. I will make my SDD, Sr QCI, and Yard OM very pleased with my doings. I’ll even decrease the DPMO score back to 7%. 🙏🏻
Thank you so much for all that you do.
That quality and precision of your work is truly legendary. I wish you success on your new mission in the yard.
Also, thank you for pleasuring the SDD, Sr QCI and Yard OM.

That quality and precision of your work is truly legendary. I wish you success on your new mission in the yard.
Also, thank you for pleasuring the SDD, Sr QCI and Yard OM.
Pleased: proud of one's achievements, especially excessively so; self-satisfied.

Pleasure: a feeling of happy satisfaction and enjoyment.

Oxford Languages.

Last edited:
The endless hours and dedication put into being the RWTM will never be forgotten. I hope the DUMB Carton Probably Incorrect is actually correct. I’ve colabed with ICQA and all those locations are fixed. For meow. I wish you success in all your doings and hope nothing but the best. Be easy and make easy money. More importantly, be safe. This is my official goodbye. I’m sure confidentiality contracts will have to be signed for this position. You probably know all about them. Legally binding. I’m on Targets side till I die 🎯. If I do get the position I’ll have an important Vest like an OM and a LAPTOP 😁

Attachments

• B70C9FD3-EADC-473D-A649-E06897A9CF86.jpeg
    B70C9FD3-EADC-473D-A649-E06897A9CF86.jpeg
    736.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
The endless hours and dedication put into being the RWTM will never be forgotten. I hope the DUMB Carton Probably Incorrect is actually correct. I’ve colabed with ICQA and all those locations are fixed. For meow. I wish you success in all your doings and hope nothing but the best. Be easy and make easy money. More importantly, be safe. This is my official goodbye. I’m sure confidentiality contracts will have to be signed for this position. You probably know all about them. Legally binding. I’m on Targets side till I die 🎯. If I do get the position I’ll have an important Vest like an OM and a LAPTOP 😁
0 confidentiality contracts.

You check trucks in. Then you check them out.

Sometimes you match BOL numbers to serial numbers.

If you're really fancy you make the delivery schedule. Which if your OTR people screw up, its somehow still your fault.

Lets not forget the angry truck drivers.

I was feeling really bad for the poor bastards at the truck gate then I saw the "if" portion. Phew. All day stuck in an office together.

If you're really fancy you make the delivery schedule. Which if your OTR people screw up, its somehow still your fault.

You mean yard coordinator isn’t a level 5 position? Dang, I thought that was the route to SD.

Ya we have OTR that screw up a lot. I’ve been seeing a lot more trailers recently on the roads and pulling in I’m pulling out of our DC. That’s good. It might be beneficial having a experience QC become the next YC.

Modernization just picking back up this year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back