Archived Salesplanner Planning & Completion - ULV Help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store is ULV, just consumables TL, hardlines TL & softlines SrTL. Salesplannners are a nightmare for us, we have to pull our own, set, push etc, the only thing we don't have to do is Bs.

I map the spls out on twt(paper copy), but from there, we do not have a process, the weeks we have more than 10-20 are awful. The store has had issues with spls for years and theformer sftls are all gone, the 3 of us are pretty much learning/struggling on our own. Any help is greatly appreciated. Btw our sf dayside is tl + elec most days except thurs/fri when hl tl is elec.

our process:
we have files that separate the planners by dept. someone, usually hletl or srtl, will map them out by writing the location on the salesplanner itself.
after ad setup, the team focuses on setting all ad rotations. the rest are done during the week as the schedule allows. if i notice they're not done by thursday, pog will help out. there are a couple of conditions to this.... one, if i see tm/tl/srtl propped up at the boat doing squat, they don't get help. period. i will send my team home before i offer to help them. two, they all have to be mapped. it takes my new tm too long to figure out where to put them, and the tl always comes back and gripes, even when they're mapped out by bp.
once they're set, we have a filing cabinet to file the paperwork in, top drawer for current, bottom drawer for ones that have been taken down. i would look at the schedule for the week and plan out who is going to do what and bring it up at the next tl meeting to see if anyone has a suggestion based on how your store works. last week with hba, our brtl and flow tl helped out one day. we set a few. everyone has to pitch in sometimes. if its a heavy week, partner with the ptl and see if each tm can set just one or two in the am before they start their workload (or after).

Thanks!

As far as you file cabinet system: we were doing a 1 drawer two sets of folders (current/next week) divided by section instead of dept. But that etl is gone have a new (yup, new to target) so we're trying to find something that will work.

So your two drawers, one is this weeks plus next and the other is previous weeks that are still up??? I like the dept idea, we could possibly get our etls to replace blown endcaps instead of flexing if they could go to a pets folder instead of cosm/hba/pharm/chem/pets folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back