Archived Salesplanner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please tell me what this salesplanner heading means:

01F-D49:STY:7/21-9/15:VALUE ORAL CARE 4.99

01F-D49 ?

STY:7/21-9/15 ?

It’s a priority one endcap that goes on the front.
01F d49 is

01- priority
F front and B would be back
D49 - department 49 is oral care but I assume that endcap is actually department 171

01F-D49 should correspond to your store adjacency and show you which aisle's endcap it goes on, if I remember correctly.
Yeah the 01f matches an endcap on your adjacency. Unless there is an adjacency move your 01F will always stay 01f so if you set a lot in that area you get used to where they go. Or you can check the pog header as long as the previous person used it.

Print out an adjacency map. Take a highlighter and mark what #'s all of the endcaps are. (F1 D49)The numbers are super tiny so this makes a really quick reference for you. When you get the POG, look on your map and see where it goes (mapping) You may have a few permanent end caps that really never change, They will need to be retied every few months. When you get the "reties", print new labels, clean the endcap and put the new labels in (some people don't do this because nothing changes, you still need to do it!) I found printing the map out to be very helpful when I was learning

Print out an adjacency map. Take a highlighter and mark what #'s all of the endcaps are. (F1 D49)The numbers are super tiny so this makes a really quick reference for you. When you get the POG, look on your map and see where it goes (mapping) You may have a few permanent end caps that really never change, They will need to be retied every few months. When you get the "reties", print new labels, clean the endcap and put the new labels in (some people don't do this because nothing changes, you still need to do it!) I found printing the map out to be very helpful when I was learning
Great advice cause it also saves time from logging in to a PC for every SPL. I have many notes referencing pog names and their corresponding EC numbers. Great aid when a vendor asks which EC they can use. Gave a list to each DBO of which EC are named what. Helps them be self reliant when I am not there to answer the “where does this go ?” Question......10X per day.

Where do I go to print out an adjacency map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back