Archived SAP numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meli4Target

Executive Team Leader- Human Resources
hi guys! Need a couple sap order numbers for pfresh. So at my other store we used adhesive label strip holders for the base for open case coolers on the sales floor, instead of the other ones that constantly fall down and or going missing. I'm trying to order that for my new store, does anyone have that number? Also what's the part number for label strip holders for the black shelves in pfresh? I think it's FX007 but could be wrong. Thanks! :)

These are the ones I'm talking about, also this is not my store.. They were definitely NOT fresh & full

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 102
Huh, I like that Idea, might have to consider it. For a short answer, if you find a sticky label strip holder somewhere in your store, the number will be on the holder.

I didn't see any fresh cut under the ground beef, just ground turkey and more ground beef. Or did I miss something?
Might be the angle but it looks like the libbys, or whatever her name is, ground beef is above the roasts. Wondering if their fdc screwed them on meats, that red is spread pretty thin. Hell, the whole section looks like they tried to fill it with what they had.

Black shelves will depend on which cooler you have...If you have the same we do they will NEVER come.

They are also like $200+ dollars each, if you ever have to throw one away, cut the light off and save it.
I've been trying to order, barter a kidney...for three years on and off. Everyone close enough to get one from has newer coolers. And we need three now. I have a shelf in the fixture room but no light and no side brackets.

Thanks guys you are all awesome! Does anyone also have the part number for the gondola basedeck shelf for a 3 foot... for 14 inch shelves? I had a cheat sheet of all the numbers but left it at my old store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back