Archived Say goodbye to Christmas Eve...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My STL didn't even make an appearance on Christmas eve. Did anyone else's?
Ours came in for closing, pushed, backed-up the front end (actually on register), and even rounded up carts in the parking lot. After three STLs who only sat in their office looking at their computer all day, it looks like we finally got a keeper.

Wrong! There have been times where they literally gave away hours simply because they were expendable. Regardless if they even needed that many people in store. Good sales always equal more hours.

We have like 300 hours we need to spend this week haha. I think the other day we had added 90 or so hours for the week. My STL said we lose the flex hours though so idk. Not sure why we couldnt add them earlier since we have been up like 10% for the month

My STL wasn't there this Xms eve but he is the best STL we have had by far. The ETLs we had that night tried to get us out soon after 11, one was doing carts even. It ended up being the GSTL holding everyone up with the registers.

If spot can covince enough to work on xmas AM then sure, but there will be call outs galore if they try and force people. And there isn't a damn thing spot can do about it either. Hell I have an amazing attendance record, I'LL call out on an xmas AM shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back