Archived SBUX TL Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any advice? Have no clue what i am going into tomorrow. Current electronics TM, the STL let me know my interview is tomorrow. It is SBUX only - not market/cafe/pizza hut.

Thanks!

Think about a time you helped improve a process.
Think about a time you coached (help,guide , teach) a TM.
Think about a time you went above and beyond for a guest.
Think about what some Improvements you think can be made to sbux as it stand now.
The interview will revolve around these situations above.
You should be able to give specific instances, and then speak about your approaches.
Be confident, make eye contact and ask questions. Go in there like a boss, and come out an actual boss.

The “coached” question will likely be tell me about a time you assigned someone something and how you held them accountable blah blah blah

Probably won't be anything Sbux specific, as most leaders are pretty clueless about it. I think you were market before? You can try to fit in some food safety/Steritech into an answer.

Currently electronics, no experience with sbux at all. Been told numerous times from leaders in leader capable when I feel like it. So I’ve tried changing my attitude a lot around recently.

TL interviews are usually STL a pass/fail then DTL?

Currently electronics, no experience with sbux at all. Been told numerous times from leaders in leader capable when I feel like it. So I’ve tried changing my attitude a lot around recently.

TL interviews are usually STL a pass/fail then DTL?
Usually ETL and then STL. No DTL interview.

Ooh.... ETL is out on loa so wonder what will happen. Still waiting for STL to be free

So i had applied for both Starbucks lead and TPS, but was preferred starbucks lead of course for more money. Refused the interview, and was told they would do TPS only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back