I'm Lost! Schedule change?

I was checking my schedule on my Kronos app and it said I was scheduled for HBA For next week but on the schedule I looked at in store it said I was doing cashier. What schedule do I go by.

You can check it at Target.com/myschedule. That one I believe is always right. I don't bother with Kronos because half the time it doesn't work for me, plus I don't like the configuration. Myschedule can be touchy too, but I trust it more and it looks better, plus I can print off a copy at home.

One thing I find strange is that leaders don't print out schedules for their departments for each week and keep them handy for their TMs. I guess it's not easy with the system they use, but it would be very helpful to have the Softlines weekly schedule available in a binder at the fitting room desk. You can see who's working each day and if someone wanted to switch shifts or if a TL wanted to call someone in it would be easy to see who's available.

We used to keep a schedule at the fitting room. I believe it was no longer allowed because of the potential for non employees to find out when people were working--like for potential stalker situations.

We used to keep a schedule at the fitting room. I believe it was no longer allowed because of the potential for non employees to find out when people were working--like for potential stalker situations.
Ahh, that makes sense, thank you.

I was checking my schedule on my Kronos app and it said I was scheduled for HBA For next week but on the schedule I looked at in store it said I was doing cashier. What schedule do I go by.
Which Kronos app is it? I searched on the app store and a bunch of different ones came up. And do you know the server name? Or is it different for each store

Back