Archived Schedule link down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said they CAN'T change your hours without asking you first. If they try to hold it against you tell them to screw off.
Several of my ETLs will often give you shit if they change your hours and you don't check MyTime or the printed schedule. Although, if they don't reprint the schedule, the LOD is generally chill about it and clocks you in (usually shift changes are cuts to your start/end time). My ETL-AP is a hard-ass, though, and will lecture you about checking MyTime while he clocks you in, regardless.

Well progress at least? This is more than I was seeing yesterday but.... :/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 7.59.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 7.59.28 AM.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 27
I needed to check it yesterday and it wasn't working. Soooo... back in the ice age we could only access anything Target via Internet Explorer and I tried it. Got in immediately.
So it works on internet explorer? Strange

I just logged in using IE (which is what I normally use). My schedule for next week has been changed, although I worked earlier today and there wasn't anything posted anywhere about possible changes to it and the hard copy still had the old version. I had about ten hours taken away. Its alright with me because I have family visiting me next week from another state and I had already put a majority of those shifts in the swap book anyways. But I am assuming people are going to be annoyed about losing hours.

Does anyone know what happens if someone picks up a shift that has been shorten or eliminated? Will they just approve it and put it in their schedule using the shorten version? I don't want to cause issues for another TM, but I probably won't be able to stop by Target until Thursday to change it in the swap book.
Also, do they ever add shifts when they change the schedule? I am happy to have fewer shifts next week so I can spend time with my family, but since hours were taken away without my knowledge I'm a bit worried that suddenly I'll have shifts added or extended.

Last edited:
I just logged in using IE (which is what I normally use). My schedule for next week has been changed, although I worked earlier today and there wasn't anything posted anywhere about possible changes to it and the hard copy still had the old version. I had about ten hours taken away. Its alright with me because I have family visiting me next week from another state and I had already put a majority of those shifts in the swap book anyways. But I am assuming people are going to be annoyed about losing hours.

Does anyone know what happens if someone picks up a shift that has been shorten or eliminated? Will they just approve it and put it in their schedule using the shorten version? I don't want to cause issues for another TM, but I probably won't be able to stop by Target until Thursday to change it in the swap book.
Also, do they ever add shifts when they change the schedule? I am happy to have fewer shifts next week so I can spend time with my family, but since hours were taken away without my knowledge I'm a bit worried that suddenly I'll have shifts added or extended.
Call and talk to HR, see if you can have them adjust the numbers in the swap book for you.

I've never seen shifts added without permission, only shortened or cut completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back