Archived Schedule link down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!

Is the link to the online schedule checker down or is it just me?

Yesterday I couldn't access it on my laptop, but could on my iPhone. Go figure.

Anyone else have a schedule change too? I went from a 6 am shift to a 3 pm shift and it's spoiled all my first day of summer plans.

If mine gets changed I'll just show up when it originally told me to. They can't change it without letting you know. Especially because they give me such crappy hours I don't have time to go check if it gets changed.

Can't access my schedule. I have screenshots of it though so I'll go off of that.

Hey team! Before you punch in, please check the wall schedule. Changes have been made to it since it was posted. Any questions, please check with stl, Etlhr, or lod.
Thanks!

Hey team! Before you punch in, please check the wall schedule. Changes have been made to it since it was posted. Any questions, please check with stl, Etlhr, or lod.
Thanks!

:O I don't work again until Friday so I won't have any way to check my schedule until there since I won't be at the store any earlier times this week. :/

If mine gets changed I'll just show up when it originally told me to. They can't change it without letting you know. Especially because they give me such crappy hours I don't have time to go check if it gets changed.
My ETL changed my schedule without notifying me before. Was during the last grocery transition and she shifted some people around in the backroom. Switched my schedule around without telling me, if it hadn't been for the online schedule Id have NCNS one day.

:O I don't work again until Friday so I won't have any way to check my schedule until there since I won't be at the store any earlier times this week. :/
It usually goes down for a day or less. Don't worry. It will be back up soon enough.

Don't they have to tell you if they change your schedule? They can't hold it against you. I know that to a diff color if they go in after its posted and change it.

Yup its down: End up being an hour late, thx....and today was store inventory. Ended up having "brief conversations" with my LOG-ETL, BRTL, and STL. All were understanding, but I still feel like an idiot.

Last edited:
I needed to check it yesterday and it wasn't working. Soooo... back in the ice age we could only access anything Target via Internet Explorer and I tried it. Got in immediately.

it's still down for me today. and i just tried that internet explorer thing and that didn't work either. :( i hope they're not actually going behind our backs and switching shifts around because of this. not cool

Oh I hope they didnt change my hours. Im supposed to be off today and I did get a call by them but I was sleeping. Mobile texted me but didnt say anything about it so Im hoping mine is intact

...and my hours for tomorrow arent changed

Is there any other way to check it? I'm a dummy who didn't write it down and i can't remember what my start time is today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back