Archived Schedule never showing accurate hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just me but it seems like at least one day a week (sometimes 2-3) my schedule won't show the correct hours. Like today I was scheduled from 12:30 - 5, but listed as only working 4 hours (when I'm actually scheduled for 4.5). It's like they're taking a half hour lunch out of my hours when I don't take a lunch (we're a 6 hour compliance store). It makes trying to figure out my actual hours a pain because I have to manually figure it out instead of simply trusting my total scheduled hours. And it's to the point where my actual hours worked vs what I'm "scheduled" for is off by 2 or 3 hours! What gives?

Time clock updates at midnight. Just work your normal schedule hours, it will balance out by end of the week.

I have noticed this on mine a couple of times as well. I will be scheduled from 6a-2p and they will have 8 hours down....which is the amount of time in the building but minus a lunch Im actually only working 7.5

Mine sometimes does not take out my half hour lunch break, giving me 8.5 hour shifts instead of 8 hours.

And if I am working a full week, it puts me on the overtime report immediately...

If it has you taking a lunch when you shouldn't, then it's possible that they originally scheduled you for a shift that would require a lunch (6+ hours, or whatever is required for your store), but then they cut it before publishing the schedule and didn't take away the lunch.

If it has you working a shift that should have a lunch but doesn't, they either extended your shift and forgot to put in a lunch, or they just added your shift manually from the start and never assigned a lunch at all.

If it happens regularly, talk to your leaders about it. Although, you're probably already used to double checking if it happens often enough.

Maybe it's just me but it seems like at least one day a week (sometimes 2-3) my schedule won't show the correct hours. Like today I was scheduled from 12:30 - 5, but listed as only working 4 hours (when I'm actually scheduled for 4.5). It's like they're taking a half hour lunch out of my hours when I don't take a lunch (we're a 6 hour compliance store). It makes trying to figure out my actual hours a pain because I have to manually figure it out instead of simply trusting my total scheduled hours. And it's to the point where my actual hours worked vs what I'm "scheduled" for is off by 2 or 3 hours! What gives?

Most likely its due to hr adjust my time and not reassigning the breaks. If my time puts you in for 6 hours or more based on the computer generated forcast and hr goes through and adjusts the shift shorter to save on payroll the system may have auto assigned you a lunch. This would show up on a break grid but not your schedule. There's really nothing you can do as Hr isn't going to go through and edit every tms auto assigned breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back