Archived Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I view my schedule online so I don’t have to keep taking pictures of the whole sheet. I’m new to target and nothing of the sort was mentioned but I keep seeing people post or talk about their online schedule. How can I access that?

target.com/myschedule

You'll need your TM #, and the password you set up when you log into Workbench (can only be accessed from work). Though I've seen from previous posts that If you're brand new into your first week, it may take a little bit to get you into the system. I just found out about online schedules recently & going 2 months in.

Nevertheless, I'd check with your store's HR on getting you set up.

How can I view my schedule online so I don’t have to keep taking pictures of the whole sheet. I’m new to target and nothing of the sort was mentioned but I keep seeing people post or talk about their online schedule. How can I access that?
You are not allowed to take pictures of other team members names and schedules.

You are not allowed to take pictures of other team members names and schedules.

I don't think it's a big deal. We've been out of paper at the schedule board and the HR even suggested to take a photo of it. It's no different than writing down someone else's schedule. My schedule doesn't change though anymore so I no longer need to look.

I take a picture of the entire page with my schedule on it literally the time. If I’m off the clock Target doesn’t get to regulate what I take pics of in the TSC. If you aren’t like posting them on social media, then they would have to get a warrant to even look at your phone. Not worried about it to say the least...

I take a picture of the entire page with my schedule on it literally the time. If I’m off the clock Target doesn’t get to regulate what I take pics of in the TSC. If you aren’t like posting them on social media, then they would have to get a warrant to even look at your phone. Not worried about it to say the least...
Actually they can— you signed something saying that you wouldn’t share target private info. On or off the clock. There’s also could be legal issues with taking photos of other people’s schedules (to like stalk them). Obviously not saying you do any of that, but even off the clock you can do things to get fired.

Actually they can— you signed something saying that you wouldn’t share target private info. On or off the clock. There’s also could be legal issues with taking photos of other people’s schedules (to like stalk them). Obviously not saying you do any of that, but even off the clock you can do things to get fired.
Key word there is sharing though. If I’m taking a picture of something for my own personal use, they can’t stop me from doing that. It’s only when sharing/social media comes into play..

Key word there is sharing though. If I’m taking a picture of something for my own personal use, they can’t stop me from doing that. It’s only when sharing/social media comes into play..
Using someone else’s schedule for your own personal use (stalking) is an issue though. Again, not saying you’d do that, but I’m pretty sure that was an issue briefly at my stoee

Using someone else’s schedule for your own personal use (stalking) is an issue though. Again, not saying you’d do that, but I’m pretty sure that was an issue briefly at my stoee
What’s the difference if they were to take a picture of it, write it down, or memorize it? I still don’t think the store can regulate this.

What’s the difference if they were to take a picture of it, write it down, or memorize it? I still don’t think the store can regulate this.
Yeah I mean you can only get in trouble if you start stalking them I guess. My store doesn’t let us take a pic but I guess there’s nothing stopping us

We had some problems with the schedule being changed without telling TMs, so some leaders were advising them to photograph the whole page so they can show that they had valid reason to believe they were or weren’t scheduled and we could see when that page was printed and posted

Last edited:
Use the online Schedule for convenience but don't rely on it. Go by the posted schedule in your TMSC as Lord Master Schedule. Some store execs love to change the schedule mid-week.

Can I request my TL to not schedule me on a particular day ? I mean before they set the schedule for that week? Or should I wait for the schedule to be out and swap my shift? I don’t want to swap as I might be having less hours as it’s February.

Ehat happened is I was not on work for past two days and tomorrow they will set the schedule for the week . So I’m not sure if they could consider my time off request. I’ll talk with my TL tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back