Archived Scheduled for only 3 days (nearing 90 days)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time I have ever been scheduled for only 3 days. Since my 90 days ends the week after I assume this means I am getting termed right? I have never been late to work, gotten red cards, all the GSTL and GSAs say I do a good job. I just don't know why I would be getting termed

They are using hours for training and/or banking hours for Q4. No reason to worry or freak out.

Don't freak out. Hours fluctuate. But if you need reassurance, go talk to your TL.

Payroll could just be low this week, or they could be busy training a whole bunch of new seasonal cashiers.

I can vouch for that. When I interviewed I was told to not expect any hours til November, and to not expect many hours til min November. Yet here I am with several day this week:rolleyes::eek:

:) They don't have to train you. Are you finding less emphasis on Reds?

Yes, less emphasis on Reds. There used to be a RC count by the time clock, that is gone. I also haven't heard the LODs bugging the GSTL/GSAs on the walkie about them either. I don't even know what the store's goal is.:oops:
I did have both orientation, and training, tho. I didn't need 4 hours of training, but ok...I am here to make money so I will take it.

This is the first time I have ever been scheduled for only 3 days. Since my 90 days ends the week after I assume this means I am getting termed right? I have never been late to work, gotten red cards, all the GSTL and GSAs say I do a good job. I just don't know why I would be getting termed

Huge difference between three 4 hour shifts and three 8 hour shifts.

Are there any protected or guaranteed job areas meaning garunteed hours or pay ? Other than the obvious managerial levels

JUST curious trying to learn what I can about the store side of things as I’m on the dc side

Receiving. Signing, which is what I do. I also help set pogs. First two I can think of.

Receiving and signing are not guaranteed to the team member. However they are guaranteed to the position. My store has 56 receiving hours and 24 signing ours. My old store had 64 and 40. Our current recievrt gets 32 while the 2nd gets 24.

However a team member you are only guaranteed 4 hours per week. As a team lead you are only guarenteed 32 hours.

That said reciever, signing, hr, FF TM (non packer), GSA, TPS, APS, VM are probably the most consistent hours at Target. Our vm, hr, gsas and ap are on set schedules with 40 per week.

I take it a lot of stores are stressing payroll?? I haven't heard "Roadcalls" for us to clock out at the end of our shifts until recently.

So a little update, I just checked my schedule for 11/5-11/11 and I have 0 shifts. Looks like I'm getting canned afterall

So a little update, I just checked my schedule for 11/5-11/11 and I have 0 shifts. Looks like I'm getting canned afterall

Have you spoke with your GSTL ETL STL or HR? Sounds like your jumping to conclusions

The schedule for 11/5 - 11/11 has not come out yet. The most recent schedule is for 10/29 - 11/4. The schedule for 11/5 - 11/11 will come out on Thursday - it says you have zero shifts because your team hasn't written that schedule quite yet.

FYI: At my store, if we know you're being termed, we still schedule you regularly and then once you're out we put your shifts on the swap log.

Honestly, we hired a bunch of seasonals so we trimmed from other departments to get hours. So, a lot of my team saw a slight drop through not fault of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back