Archived scheduled wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i picked up a shift for this friday because i was asked. the shift was for 3:30 - 10 and my availability isnt until 4:30 so i said that and he said okay u can come in at 4:30. it got put in today and it shows on my onlike scuedule that i am scheduled at 3:30, shouldnt it say 4:30? should i call and make sure i can come in at 4:30? If i call WHO do i talk to and what do i say lol. this might be a stupid question but i get nervous

Talk to whomever said you could come at 4:30.

The online schedule doesn't always update right away, so it's possible that it's gone through but it's just not showing yet.

its in it says 3:30 - 10.

and i cant bc idk if hes even in hes just a gsa and said he had to tell someone to put it in. should i call and ask for LOD or HR ? or wait a day and see

If you don't work until then, just call and talk to the LOD. Tell them you picked up a shift from 4:30-10 but it's showing 3:30-10 online and you can't be there that early. They will relay the info to the correct person if needed.

The lesson here is to make sure the person giving up the shift and the person taking it both go to an LOD or HR to make sure it's ok to modify the shift. TMs and possibly even TLs can't give the okay for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back