Schedules Christmas

Is the server down for anyone else? Was trying to check through Kronos and target.com/myschedule and both are unable to connect.

I think my store had a notice on the time clock that MyTime was down from 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM Eastern time last night, but that should have ended by now unless I'm mistaken.

Mine came out in the store shit lost a bunch of hours! My store lost hours most of us only work the day after Christmas out of the whole week and the rest is off

I was off yesterday but it was up today. I work more hours than usual. At least i get to be home Christmas eve night, and Christmas day of course.

I'm always happy to see the seasonals go bye-bye. That sounds so terribly mean, I know, but oh well...

This year was very weird (SHOCKER!). All the Style seasonals are so quiet and have made very little impression, and I know it's because of the masks. And then you have the ones from Fulfillment and GS with their masks down being loud. Bye bitches.

Most of our seasonal already quit the job . So less work for managers . I think they’d keep the remaining but who knows!

I'm always happy to see the seasonals go bye-bye. That sounds so terribly mean, I know, but oh well...

This year was very weird (SHOCKER!). All the Style seasonals are so quiet and have made very little impression, and I know it's because of the masks. And then you have the ones from Fulfillment and GS with their masks down being loud. Bye bitches.
I'm so ready for some of them to leave. I didn't think they'd bother me this much lol though, I will say, the worst of the worst have already either stopped getting scheduled or they quit. There are a few that are still currently working that I hope stick around. It's funny when they hire SO damn many and you're like "yeah I like only these 3, the rest are worthless, give zero effs, and are making my audits hell."

Back