Seasonal help?

• Thread starter Ludwig3
  • Start date
  • Replies 40
  • Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember much from the video. Except the cheesy harassment example they used.

Salesfloor TM: Hello sir, can I help you find something?

Creepy guy: Why yes you can help me find something!

I like how the guy who played the creepy person in one video was a normal employee in a later video they showed up that very same day.

I don't know if it's that stupid personality test that is disqualifying all our applicants
If you saw some of the people who work at MY store, you'd retract that statement~LOL! Not to be mean or anything, but I think they went to the local school for "special" people and asked if anyone wanted a job :senile:

Last edited:
my personal favorite was the seasonal team member who asked if he could meet the lady who did all the announcements on the walkies, you know the ones from the endymes, the restroom checks, the gift card refill reminders. Yup, he wanted to see if she would go on a date with him. You really don't have to make this stuff up, it's just an added piece of entertainment. He apparently thought she was somewhere in our building.

Last edited:
my personal favorite was the seasonal team member who asked if he could meet the lady who did all the announcements on the walkies, you know the ones from the endymes, the restroom checks, the gift card refill reminders. Yup, he wanted to see if she would go on a date with him. You really don't have to make this stuff up, it's just an added piece of entertainment. He apparently thought she was somewhere in our building.

Wow, that is hilarious!!! Also low standards if you ask me, if it is your job to say "Restroom follow up is needed" your probably not the most functional human being out there!

We've hired two new BR people for the season.
1 started 3 weeks ago, but only worked 4 days in those 3 weeks. He's a moron. He's slow. He needs his hand held on everything. He will be useless on Black Friday.
The 2nd one was hired at the END of last week. Has only worked 1 day as far as I can tell. He actually seems somewhat useful, if not fully trained.

Its going to be a loooonnnggg holiday season.

I'm not going to lie. She sounds kind of cute. I'd ask her out on a date too.

^ I just couldn't bear to have her talk, even if she was cute could you imagine hearing that voice all the time!!! Not that it is a bad voice I just imagine her saying "Could you please pass the remote, second request"

If you saw some of the people who work at MY store, you'd retract that statement~LOL! Not to be mean or anything, but I think they went to the local school for "special" people and asked if anyone wanted a job :senile:

Maybe the retards just guess lucky and the smart people think themselves out of the right answer when the questions are too wordy? Lol who knows...but at my store we still have only hired two seasonal logistic tms, but apparently had 5 applicants who were ready for second interview last friday but NO ETLS WERE IN THE BUILDING FOR ALMOST ALL OF THE DAY! Glad to kno things haven't changed and we can't count on the executives.

I just got hired about three-weeks ago for logistics [O/N FLOW] and I got backroom trained my 2nd day.for a week and a half Iv'e worked backroom but thought It was slow paced so started pushing. I've worked about 25+ hours a week. Originally I was suppose to work 11:30 - 4:15 for training but have work until 11:30 - 7:30.I'm not complaining as I need all the extra cash.

So I had a new hire that I interviewed thank me for giving him the opportunity the other day...made my day to bad I gave him to hardlines that's such a great attitude to have I hope we keep him past seasonal. :)

I remember one lady a few years ago was a seasonal cashier who was old enough to be my mother and oh my gosh.... that woman had wayyyy tooo much make up on every day! I am shocked that they let her stay for the season with all the mistakes she made on register! I really wanted to say to her "This is a place of business!"

the union video is 9 minutes long out of a 4-5 hour orientation - I don't understand the problem with it.

Not exactly the same, but if you tell a toddler not to eat anymore cookies, guess what they're gonna want to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back