Seasonal OPU to Presentation?

If I am usually seasonal OPU but am now being put on the schedule for presentation, is that a good sign that I am being kept on? I have not been told whether they are letting me go or not, so I’m just confused and hoping for clarification. I know that it varies by store but was just wondering. Also, is presentation part of GM or separate?

It’s a good sign you may be staying.
Presentation has a lot of work to get done in the next few weeks.
I have style tm’s, flex tm’s, seasonals, anyone who can help. Lots of hours available.

Also, is presentation part of GM or separate?
Separate . Most likely you will be setting mini sea and garden which is also a sign that you might be kept. Just keep coming in to work and show your interest in wanting to stay with target .
Also in Plano please ask as many question as possible even if it’s the same question over and over

In my store, there have been seasonals that have been given presentation shifts after Christmas and still not kept on.

Presentation is really busy after Christmas and they probably need people to work the shifts.

If you are scheduled, show up, work your shift, and collect your pay. If you want to stay permanently, tell HR, tell the store director, tell your ETL, and tell your TL.

Most stores tell seasonals after Christmas but before the next schedule (early January) is posted. That way they do not quit and stop showing up before Christmas when the store needs everyone they can get to pick orders, put out stock, and run registers.

If you are not kept, work every shift you have been scheduled for. If you don't you will be not rehireable in the future. Also, if they do not want to keep you, make sure they pay you for everything you are scheduled. Don't give them back any money by not showing up.

In my store, there have been seasonals that have been given presentation shifts after Christmas and still not kept on.

Presentation is really busy after Christmas and they probably need people to work the shifts.

If you are scheduled, show up, work your shift, and collect your pay. If you want to stay permanently, tell HR, tell the store director, tell your ETL, and tell your TL.

Most stores tell seasonals after Christmas but before the next schedule (early January) is posted. That way they do not quit and stop showing up before Christmas when the store needs everyone they can get to pick orders, put out stock, and run registers.

If you are not kept, work every shift you have been scheduled for. If you don't you will be not rehireable in the future. Also, if they do not want to keep you, make sure they pay you for everything you are scheduled. Don't give them back any money by not showing up.
Thank you!

Back