Archived Seasonal woes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow HR folks, how do you get through this rough seasonal time?? As a new hrtm, I feel like im drownding. Any tips to keep on the up&up (haha, pun intended) would be much appriciated. Thanks.

Fellow HR folks, how do you get through this rough seasonal time?? As a new hrtm, I feel like im drownding. Any tips to keep on the up&up (haha, pun intended) would be much appriciated. Thanks.

I haven't been an HR TM for very long, about 2 months now. The last couple of days I wished I could clone myself lol. I am sorry I don't have any advice. Maybe HRZone can help us out :).

Yes, the last couple of days have been rough! Our hiring event is this weekend so i dont even get a break. Lol. Ive only been an hrtm for about a month. Tell me it gets esier! :p

I had my 90 day review last month (2nd stint with Target so we are all newbs lol but the good news is we are learning not while its slow but when its craziest. I have been told when you join Q3 and Q4. Q1 and Q2 are easy in comparison.

I encourage you guys to remember the focus at this time is interviews. We dont make the hires, we just schedule people and let those above us make decisions. My ETL showed me the weekly email she sends to the district. The more interviews we have scheduled the better it looks. Even if none of them get hired, Target loves a healthy pool of applicants to choose from. I typically clean the breakroom, do fancy calendar stuff, ship to stores but I know the focus yet remains on hiring.

All good things i this thread. Thanks guys. After today with the hiring event i actually feel a lot better about things. Still cant wait for seasonal hiring to be over with though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back