Archived Seasonal Worker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hired as a seasonal worker for Flow, but was told they had the option to make me a regular employee after the Holidays. How many people get picked after the holidays?

Work hard, show up on time, don't complain and make sure you let your team leaders know you hope you can stay after seasonal. If you enjoy it or can at least show you enjoy it even if you don't, chances are they'll ask you to stay. Most seasonal workers are lazy and don't give a fuck in my opinion. It's easy to stand out among them.

To answer you though, at my store--out of the 20-30 or so people who were in the revolving door of seasonal last year, only 3 stayed on. We had a lot that didn't even work two weeks before a no call no show, not too diff this year either. This year it's looking like maybe 3-4 will stay on again. It's hard to tell this early though. I'll have a better idea after black friday. bwhahaa

It does depend on your store, but I think most stores usually need good flow team members. Be a good flow team member.

We keep everyone from Flow who isn't a total fuckup.

Show up on time for every shift and do your job and you should be fine.

My store kept almost every seasonal flow member that wanted to stay last year.

Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back