Seasonal

What is the chance I would be able to stay at target after seasonal? What is the actual date seasonal employees are let go? Should I start looking for something else?

Yeah, I would probably start looking elsewhere. ASANTS and each have there own needs but at my store it's rare to keep seasonals past January. If you are in fulfillment you have no chance at staying on.

Hours drop drastically in January and generally stay low until Back to School starts in late July. I would look for another job, if Spot keeps you on, use Spot as a second job for a few hours a week, but don’t depend on Spot’s income to live on. Good luck!

We can always use more team members but hours across the board are low in January February March April. In January expect to only get 15 to 25 hours per week

The only thing I will say about that is in my store's case we will have people that are regular team members moving on to other things, even dbos of departments. Ask about the possibility of any regular positions being open, especially if you're willing to train in other areas. We keep a close eye on our seasonal for any potential talent.

Yeah, I would probably start looking elsewhere. ASANTS and each have there own needs but at my store it's rare to keep seasonals past January. If you are in fulfillment you have no chance at staying on.

ASANTS, my store is so understaffed if they have half a brain we will keep them. We had two more regular hires NCNS themselves out of a job this week.. One who thought in three months was going to be a TL.. Yeah no.

Back