Secret Bonus Again?

For those of us who JUST got paid on Friday, we won't have any change listed in Workday yet. I know for a fact my store is getting raises but its not reflected in Workday until 9/18 per my SD because my district is paid next on 9/23.
Thank you for posting this. This gives me a little bit of hope. Maybe I'll see something in Workday on the 18th. I have no idea what is happening with raises at my store.

Have you been at Target for 2+ years? Everyone with 2+ years is getting the 2% bump, whether your store gets a base pay raise or not. Keep in mind, if you're a TL you've likely been with Target for 2 years.
Everyone that’s PG45 at my store got a 2% bump. Everyone that’s PG35, as of this evening, got nothing.

For those of us who JUST got paid on Friday, we won't have any change listed in Workday yet. I know for a fact my store is getting raises but its not reflected in Workday until 9/18 per my SD because my district is paid next on 9/23.
Thanks! This will be great but I also will believe it when I see it. Not a word about it at my store. Trying not to get excited or get my hopes up. Been with the company more then 20 years and a TL. I’ve had hopes and dreams taken more times then I can count lol. Used to it by now. But I still love my job and overall the company does have its perks so I stay 😊

Click on the 3 bars in upper left corner, click on your name, scroll down and click More, then Compensation, then click either Compensation or Pay Change History. Both will list your current hourly rate.
Mine shows a wage change on 9/11, but it's the same rate of pay. I wonder if that was for a possible onetime bonus, or what.

Click on the 3 bars in upper left corner, click on your name, scroll down and click More, then Compensation, then click either Compensation or Pay Change History. Both will list your current hourly rate.
Lasigh... no change for me even though there is a update date.

Mine shows a wage change on 9/11, but it's the same rate of pay. I wonder if that was for a possible onetime bonus, or what.
The wage change on 9/11 was most likely a base change. If it showed a 0% increase, the base pay went up for your paygrade in your store but your current pay is already above that so it was unafffected

Last edited:
The wage change on 9/11 was most likely a base change. If it showed a 0% increase, the base pay went up for your paygrade in your store but your current pay is already above that so it was unafffected
The base is/was $15.00, I am at $15.09, lol that'd be a small increase the store.

I didn't have anything in Workday yesterday or today. :( I'm going to guess my store isn't getting a pay increase. That's just sad.

Neither did I but apparently we are getting one bc all the ETLs are having mid year reviews and telling people that there will be something but it hasn’t been released to Workday yet.

Back