Secret Bonus Again?

GoForMe

Senior Team Member Expert
Has anyone heard if they are doing the Super Secret very selective “Performance Award” bonus for team members again? I probably won’t get it. Still feels like a shitty way of doing things. Should give all team members a bonus if they want to improve morale.

Has anyone heard if they are doing the Super Secret very selective “Performance Award” bonus for team members again? I probably won’t get it. Still feels like a shitty way of doing things. Should give all team members a bonus if they want to improve morale.
Not shitty when you want to reward Team Members who literally go above and beyond with their performance.

Yes. It is nice to reward team members who go above and beyond with performance, but most of the team members who always go above and beyond in their performance, including me, were not selected for the bonus so that is the shitty part.

Not shitty when you want to reward Team Members who literally go above and beyond with their performance.

What If more than a few team members went above and beyond but you're only allowed to reward 3 out of the 5? It would be less shitty to give out a tiered award to everyone according to performance. That way at least everyone is included. And for the record my TL fought like hell to get me that bonus. But he was out voted. They chose to reward only the people in fulfillment because "metrics". Thank God I left that shit hole

Any other stores doing TM of the Month plaques? Our two chosen...one barely does the minimum in their section, never cleans when doing plano, never picks up own go backs, and is often elbows over the 3 tier on their phone. Second awardee...chatterbox so he nor his audience get any work done. Loves to talk about rich girlfriend. BOTH at their minimum at some point have done the awarding TL s job for them. And there ya go.

So your saying my lazy coworkers who are always goofing off should also receive the same reward as me the one who works her ass off.

They sound a lot like someone that needs a participation trophy
Where do you get that? I see the same problem that @Zxy123456 does. There are TMs at my store who chitchat, more than just a little and during every shift, when I'm busting my butt to get all of my truck pushed. My TL recognizes what I do, but no one seems to see the lazy ones who dink around.

Where do you get that? I see the same problem that @Zxy123456 does. There are TMs at my store who chitchat, more than just a little and during every shift, when I'm busting my butt to get all of my truck pushed. My TL recognizes what I do, but no one seems to see the lazy ones who dink around.
I was talking about the OP - they want everyone to get something but not everyone deserves something

We're all getting cheated by the rampant inflation. The last so-called merit raise was a tiny fraction of the inflation rate, and it's gotten worse. No wonder so many of my store's ETLs, TLs and TMs are quitting. If you want to stay ahead of inflation, you gotta get a better paying job somewhere else. There's no viable alternative. My store is content to hire high-school students, community college and university students to handle the various TM roles of our store's refugees.

Last edited:
Quote jackandcat:
“We're all getting cheated by the rampant inflation.”
Truth
And Target did not cause inflation ….so….

Only slightly off topic
And
Getting political now: Casually ask around the breakroom today who can name the names of just one or two of the US cabinet members or the name of the US Vice President
Fact: It’s shocking.

Quote jackandcat:
“We're all getting cheated by the rampant inflation.”
Truth
And Target did not cause inflation ….so….

Only slightly off topic
And
Getting political now: Casually ask around the breakroom today who can name the names of just one or two of the US cabinet members or the name of the US Vice President
Fact: It’s shocking.
Kamala Harris us vp
Lloyd Austin DOD
Janet yellen treasury

Back