Secret Bonus Again?

I'm getting the bonus according to Workday. I have a payout date of 10/15, which is not my payday. My payday is the following week. I don't get this part.

I'm getting the bonus according to Workday. I have a payout date of 10/15, which is not my payday. My payday is the following week. I don't get this part.
If you get paid 10/21, your bonus has a payout date of 10/09. If you get paid 10/28, your bonus has a payout date of 10/15. It’s the saturday of the first week of the pay period. To be on that check, it would have to be “paid out” before the check arrival date.

If you get paid 10/21, your bonus has a payout date of 10/09. If you get paid 10/28, your bonus has a payout date of 10/15. It’s the saturday of the first week of the pay period. To be on that check, it would have to be “paid out” before the check arrival date.
Mine says 10/9 but my HR said it would be on my pay for 10/28

Hmm. Mine isn’t showing up and I know for a fact I’m getting one and was told it would be on the 10/21 check.

There is also a pay statement, like for reviews, with the amount, when effective, and on which paycheck that they should give you

Welp, no bonus for me this time. Or last time. And 0/3 on getting a 3 (despite promotion to TL in a year ahead of strong TMs that I'm now developing for promotion). But I'm constantly being told how well I'm doing and being eyed for another promotion. Okay. It doesn't make any sense at all, but hey, it's Target. Everything they have said with their mouth is that I'm doing really well, and everything they say with their wallet is that I'm average. May be time to leave.

I see it in Workday for me. I’ve got new front end leadership this year, but I’m still betting no one says a word to me about it just like last year lol

This year’s bonus is more so I’m assuming the percentage is based off a longer time period than last year.

Welp, no bonus for me this time. Or last time. And 0/3 on getting a 3 (despite promotion to TL in a year ahead of strong TMs that I'm now developing for promotion). But I'm constantly being told how well I'm doing and being eyed for another promotion. Okay. It doesn't make any sense at all, but hey, it's Target. Everything they have said with their mouth is that I'm doing really well, and everything they say with their wallet is that I'm average. May be time to leave.
Um, just got a 10% raise...okay...wasn't expecting that. Hmm...may be not time to leave over a feel-bad non-bonus.

Last edited:
Back