Secret Bonus Again?

How do we find this bonus in Workday? I must be missing something because I can't find it anywhere and I have the little paper print out that I was supposed to be receiving one for $xx on this week's check.

Is this the one they choose a few employees or is this the longevity one? I got it on my check today, but I've been here over a decade and even though I've passed up offers of promotion a dozen times and am considered one of the best employees in the building I've never had an SD that liked me or permitted me to ever get any kind of reward. Hell, they even cancelled the attendance contest giveaway when only myself and one other unfavorable TM were eligible....

Not bragging, but for the first time ever I was awarded a Performance Bonus. It was on today's check, which I pulled up and printed out yesterday on Workday. I was on Cloud Nine with enthusiasm yesterday.

Whatever my future may hold, this meant a great deal to me - the actual bonus (in general terms to maintain anonymity) was well over $250.😁

Not bragging, but for the first time ever I was awarded a Performance Bonus. It was on today's check, which I pulled up and printed out yesterday on Workday. I was on Cloud Nine with enthusiasm yesterday.

Whatever my future may hold, this meant a great deal to me - the actual bonus (in general terms to maintain anonymity) was well over $250.😁
Congratulations, nice going!

Mine was showing 10/22 as payment date but didn’t get it today . My usual pay week is next week . Will I be getting it with my usual paycheck?

Mine was showing 10/22 as payment date but didn’t get it today . My usual pay week is next week . Will I be getting it with my usual paycheck?
Yes, it’ll drop into your next paycheck. You should have gotten a piece of paper from your leader showing your raise, effective date (the 22nd), and payment date (the 28th).

Nobody talked to me about it yet . I just happened to see it in my workday after I read about it in this forum .
Some stores are probably too busy or disorganized to have proper conversations. Maybe you’ll receive it next week some time. The paper is similar to the one you get for performance reviews.

I do not understand this.

The absolutely best part of the job.

So, @rd123 thank-you for all of your hard work this year. You have been an invaluable member of the team. Your experience and welcoming demeanor make you an example and resource for your peers. I'm excited to tell you that you have earned a performance bonus of $$$.

I do not understand this.

The absolutely best part of the job.

So, @rd123 thank-you for all of your hard work this year. You have been an invaluable member of the team. Your experience and welcoming demeanor make you an example and resource for your peers. I'm excited to tell you that you have earned a performance bonus of $$$.
Thanks ! It would have been great to hear those words from the leaders. I really want to talk about this to my team leader but I feel like they don’t care about it much . We had a survey some time back to update the Q4 availability and one of the final questions was ‘ how would you like us to thank you for your hard work?’ . I replied with the option to put a thank you note on the board that my last TL used to do . It felt so good to get those tiny notes . I really miss those days!

I was told this year about it but last year I wasn’t and only noticed it when I got paid that week. I went into my SDs office who was with my ETL and asked who I should thank for it and neither of them even knew what I was talking about.

I was told this year about it but last year I wasn’t and only noticed it when I got paid that week. I went into my SDs office who was with my ETL and asked who I should thank for it and neither of them even knew what I was talking about.
That’s exactly the embarrassment I’m trying to avoid by having a talk . I don’t know who suggested my name or is it based on last performance reviews.

TLs already get a bonus for the fiscal year, $500 - $1500 depending on store metrics. It's weird that they'd be included in this bonus as well. They also receive larger merit raises come review time, topping out at 6% compared to PG35's 4%.
PG 35 is 5% cap, 6% for PG 45.

Back