Secret Bonus Again?

PG35 has been 4% for DEO the past 2 years because of the bonuses given out due to COVID. There's no indication it will go back up to 5% next year.
After the abysmal profit performance this year... šŸ˜«šŸ˜­. I guess we can hope the Q3 earnings call in a few weeks is better than expected, but I doubt they spend a penny more on labor than they absolutely have to

I received the performance bonus last year and again this year. 3% of my gross so far this year. Last year I was never talked to about it. This year I got a ā€˜Youā€™re going to notice this on your paycheck tomorrow, this is what it is. Donā€™t expect it anpgain next year.ā€˜

I was told between 30 & 50 TMs were given the bonus at our store. (I know the exact number but itā€™s based on store size so adding in some ambiguity here)

After the abysmal profit performance this year... šŸ˜«šŸ˜­. I guess we can hope the Q3 earnings call in a few weeks is better than expected, but I doubt they spend a penny more on labor than they absolutely have to
The lowest performing TMs won't get any increase at all next year either. The localized minimum increases are going to be their justification for giving TMs less when it comes to reviews.

Back