Archived Secret sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guest Service was a nightmare. Tons of bitchy guests trying to adjust receipts from previous days with the coupon. my GSTL got called Hitler by one of them.

It would totally defeat the purpose if we did that. People need to get over themselves. Hitler? Wow, who's the real authoritarian? The guest trying to impose their idea of what company policy is, or the employees enforcing it? Lame.

Guess my store wasn't too bad. The forecast was only slightly above the Saturday forecast and they beat that by 10k or so. Store looked decent.

Only ppl not on registers at my store were electronics guest services (sorta) & the food ppl(sorta). No call outs wonders of wonders. Oh and the operator. "Yes we are open... Yes regular hours, yes 10% certain exclusions apply..." Not sure what sales were
And yes STL AND ETL's too

I didn't work Sunday or Monday, but based on how sl looked today, I'm guessing it was a cluster. But looks like people didn't buy a large percentage of what they picked up based on the amount of reshop we have

Only thing that was awful was sfs. I had to help 2 days in a row, and it was like Christmas season back there. I was still filing Sunday orders yesterday.

We shipped out 7 palates (normal day is 2) and had to call a ups semi in that evening.

We're trying to increase our basket size/impulse buys by placing these items away from the home. I might not be coming to Target for bounty, but if I see its on sale, I might impulse buy it. Doesn't look the prettiest, but it seems to be working at my store.

I didn't work Sunday or Monday, but based on how sl looked today, I'm guessing it was a cluster. But looks like people didn't buy a large percentage of what they picked up based on the amount of reshop we have

I call this sale regret. People come to your store see things are ten percent off so they grab everything. The more they think about it as they walk through the store they start putting stuff on the shelves for you to clean up later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back