Archived Secret sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the senior TL's was saying on Friday that apparently on Sunday, August 21st there will be a secret sale. Does anyone have any insight on this? He said nothing has been said about it--just a secret sale and that's it.

Great I can't wait to see the ad box.... 4 foot by 4 foot..... :eek:

Oh wait I hope there are no special bins either... We always get out signing late! Yee ha!

I'm sure Target's official social media accounts will begin hinting about the sale soon. Or maybe they'll wait until 1 or 2 days beforehand...

Might as well stay secret. Feeling this will be like Prime Day where they try to sell a bunch of junk to make people think it's a good deal. I would LOVE to be proved wrong

I am hope it is a sale on bottled water as we are currently sitting on 4 pallets of arrowhead alone plus multiples of each kind. so please come buy your bottled water from us. oh and if you could please start with the buying of back to school supplies that's be nice also

I know it's a 1 day only sale on Aug. 28 and the PR announcement is Aug. 26. My store added TMs like crazy for that day since there is no details yet so to be on the safe side my store beefed it up a lot. My guess is it might be an X% off your entire purchase with the few usual exclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back