Archived Seeking Target Health Insurance - HRA/HSA Breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyAP

Go To Six
Does anyone have any digital documentation of what the Target coverage .... covers?

I'm about to compare plans with my current coverage and Target's to see if I should move under the 'life-change exception.' However, the website is horrid.

Basically i'm looking for details about hospital coverage, emergency services, copays, maximum yearly out of pocket, you know ... all the adult numbers ;)

Anyone got that info?

Health Plan Administrator Info

Hi Everyone - I left Target about 6 months ago so I can't access my HSA from the Pay and Benefits website anymore. I actually can't remember who the provider of the health savings account was, does anyone have a link to the site or know who the provider is?

Here's the information I copied and pasted from the Pay and Benefits section of Team Member Services. Hope this helps.

Medical Benefits

Target recognizes that medical coverage is important to team members, so we provide several plan choices. The Target-sponsored medical plans available to eligible team members and their dependents include:

• UnitedHeathcare HRA Plan
  • UnitedHealthcare HSA Plan
  • HealthPartners HRA Plan
  • Kaiser HRA Plan
  • BCBS-AL HRA Plan
  • Part-time Plan
Additional Resources

UnitedHealthcare Web site: https://www.myhealthcareview.com/member/prewelcome.do?currentLanguageFromPreCheck=en

For HSA:
TM..........$2700(in network deductible)/$5000(out-of-pocket max).....$5400(non-network)/$10,000(o-o-p max)
TM w/kids...............$3500(in net ded)/$6900(out of pocket max)........$7100(non-net ded)/$13,900(o-o-p max)
TM w/spouse or dep...$4700(in net ded)/$8700(o-o-p max).................$9000(non-net ded)/$17,000(o-o-p max)
TM w/family...........$4700(in net ded)/$9300(o-o-p max).....................$9700(non-net ded)/$18,900(o-o-p max)

TM only: If you were in an accident that required ER & hospitalization, you would pay $2700 deductible (can be paid with any HSA acct funds) then 20% of in-network allowed/covered costs until you reach the $5000 out-of-pocket maximum. After that, all covered costs would be paid at 100%.
This plan doesn't utilize copays so you would be billed for any visits/procedures after plan discounts have been applied. Prescriptions are also applied toward the deductible.

You guys rock. After I got into the system to poke around, it somehow thinks as a 35+hr/wk ... i'm still part-time tm and only eligible for the ppo.
dammit.

Talk to HR and see what your average hours were for last year. It's calculated in January; even if you're getting 35+ now, you wouldn't be full-time until next year, and that's only if your maintain the average throughout this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back