• Offer Layaway

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Change Name to "Targeted Savings Plus Mart"

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Remove tiled floor and have exposed concrete instead

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Put a McDonalds in the store

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Remove registers and replace them with a pen, calculator, and a notepad of paper.

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Ensure all carts have at least ONE busted wheel.

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! If they sold liquor on our grocery stores, I'd probably have a couple extra bottles too. They do sometimes audit your order though. There was a period of time where I was ALWAYS being audited. It was annoying as fuck 'cause you have to wait for someone to come over with their machine and scan items in your already packed bags, sometimes screwing up my very scientifically filled reusable bags.

"Faster Scooters with blinkers and a horn"

Our scooters already had a horn :rolleyes:

We had one extremely fast scooter but it broken down... That thing was dangerous lol.

Yep, had one of those too.
If someone smacked an endcap, it was with THAT cart.

I watch over the SCO on occasion and this week has been outrageous with people trying to use Swiffer coupons just to get the Gift Cards. I've been yelled at quite a few times because even though the coupons say "Starter Kit" they think just because its a Swiffer product, it counts with the coupon. :(

Yeh, like the chick who brought up two items & two BOGOs.
Couldn't understand why she wasn't getting them both free.
Never gets old.

Yeh, like the chick who brought up two items & two BOGOs.
Couldn't understand why she wasn't getting them both free.
Never gets old.

That's the best. Or the classic "This is a $10 off coupon for a sodastream product, and I have one, so why can't you take it off?" "Because you are only buying the $4.99 container, that coupon is only for the actual carbonator..." "SO? IT SAYS SODASTREAM ON IT." :mad::mad::mad::mad:

That's the best. Or the classic "This is a $10 off coupon for a sodastream product, and I have one, so why can't you take it off?" "Because you are only buying the $4.99 container, that coupon is only for the actual carbonator..." "SO? IT SAYS SODASTREAM ON IT." :mad::mad::mad::mad:
"Just scan it and see if it takes it off, if it doesn't, then I won't use it."

I've been hearing that all week on those Swiffer coupons.

No. That's coupon fraud. Go away.

Always read the fine print on coupons. I've made the mistake before of just scanning it and seeing if the computer would accept it.

Most scammers use the D-code trick, that some manf coupons use the same UPC for different items.
That's why they always demand that you scan it, to see if it's the same manf whether it's for the correct item or not..
Fortunately, the recent policy update says we can decline.

Get rid of all the electric scooters and replace it with a mini train.
We can even take a drive through receiving and have the backroom tms dress as oompa loompas.

mini-train.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back