Archived Self Review?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all team leads and ETLs

I know I always put too much thought in me yearly review and thus many times struggle with completing it. It is even worse this year with our stores tight payroll (HQ can't give us any less payroll unless they lock the front doors permanently) and the lack of time I have to complete this type of paperwork and the tasks on the floor (endcaps, clearance, back-ups, back-ups, and more even more back-ups. In any event I am just wondering what sorts of goals you may put on yours. One other team lead at our store said she was relating them back to "manage your business, yourself, and your team." So far I have one goal around driving sales in my "core 5" departments (food, HBA, and electronics).

Thanks
but I already know I am crazy (must be for staying with Target for so long)

There are specific instructions on workbench what your goals should align with. Look at your walk the vibe and PCCI. Those tools should match your goals/accomplishments for the year.

my goals all had to do with Guest Service, Sales (which would include loyalty drivers), and Instocks.

I don't remember anything too specific because I turned mine in over a month ago and after doing all my Team Member reviews that's all I can remember.

It doesn't really matter what you write. Your score has already been determined. I have a deal with my ETL - I won't put much effort into my self review so you don't have to put much effort in your summary.

It's the same with TM annual reviews. Their raise has been determined. You only have to write what's necessary to "support" the rating given by the TLs, ETL and HR.

The Self Review is such Bull Shit. Our raises HAVE ALREADY been determined. It comes down to a monetary number. I wish Corporate would stop all the game playing and JUST give us the small increase we are going to get anyway, and STOP wasting valuable Team Lead's time!!!

I ended mine with something, something, something dark side.

I really did not spend too much time on mine, as knew the score was already determined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back