Archived Seperate discount card

Status
Not open for further replies.
They must be a dependent living in your household - spouse, college-aged child, elderly parent, significant other on your benefits plan to name a few examples. TargetAnnie is the authority on this.
Annie, are your ears on?

Nope! Cashier will ck it & the Gstl or lod will take it. Then you will get a little chat from your tl or etl.(coaching)

This summer, my spouse called from a Target in another state (spouse was visiting their elderly Mom) and asked for my TM number and sure enough the TM cashier typed in my number and spouse got my discount. That wouldn't happen in my store!:girl_impossible:

this summer, my spouse called from a target in another state (spouse was visiting their elderly mom) and asked for my tm number and sure enough the tm cashier typed in my number and spouse got my discount. That wouldn't happen in my store!:girl_impossible:

ahhh!

The worlds ending, someone benefited from working at Target!!!

Sorry I was thinking about the last person that did that at my store and the end result. (They were Fired in tears) I personally think team members and their entire immediate family should be issued discount cards that are verified by their drivers license with a discount minimum of 20%. :p

This summer, my spouse called from a Target in another state (spouse was visiting their elderly Mom) and asked for my TM number and sure enough the TM cashier typed in my number and spouse got my discount. That wouldn't happen in my store!:girl_impossible:
Hubby has my TM number stored in his cell phone (it's also the password to my laptop) so if he doesn't have his discount card, he can give it to the cashier and get the discount. He's actually just given them the number and they've typed it in and they've given him the discount as well...it's all been local, though...

Yeah, typing in Discounts is a big no-no at my store, must have a card of some sort (The Temporary ones are obviously the exception.) However, if somebody has a scannable card, it is never questioned. 70% of the people that flash the card I don't even recognize. I tend to look at the store number though, if they are a local store I don't question it.

I was using my mobile app for tm id, till the spot email came out & said you can't do it that way. Because others outside spot will use it for other means.

Yeah, typing in Discounts is a big no-no at my store, must have a card of some sort (The Temporary ones are obviously the exception.)

This is true in our store as well. Working ON is an exception, our ETL can type in our employee number on our purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back