Archived service academy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
are any stores doing the service academy within two weeks of new hires start, as suggested on the new hires learning plans?

I pretty much trained all of our seasonal TMs and nobody mentioned what service academy was.

our ETL-GE does it. All of the TM's hired before that rolled out will be going through it in jan and feb.

Its part of the vibe rollout and how new team members will be trained on vibing with guests and creating amazing moments...training,interviews,reviewsetc is all supposed to be "vibeified". I have yet to see any of this.

Does any other store have some kind of work light called "Vibe 20" on their clearance endcaps? How fitting.

Just asking again about service academy.
My stack of scratch off cards are dusty.
I don't think I've even heard an etl mention 'vibe'
No one seems to care at my location.

Just asking again about service academy.
My stack of scratch off cards are dusty.
I don't think I've even heard an etl mention 'vibe'
No one seems to care at my location.

same here the only people I heard about it at all from were the new ETLs that started around the time it rolled out, even they stopped talking about it about a week later

I'm working at a new store opening and all Team Members including myself have gone through Service Academy, the "Vibe" is emphasized quite a lot, and in general we seem to be following procedure pretty well. My first day was Orientation, my second was Service Academy, and my third was hands-on training at a different Target (more to come next week).

This is likely because we have the time to do so - since all our low-level TMs are new hires, everyone needs to be trained, and the store doesn't open for a couple of weeks, so we have a good amount of time to make sure everyone knows everything and is as prepared as possible.

I mean, there are plenty of things I would fix, and the order of things seems a bit disorganized and haphazard, but it sounds like I'm better off than most.

I've never heard of a vibe card/scratch off though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back