Archived Service Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like....I'm sorry but discontinuing the anniversary gifts is super pathetic. They were never great, but at least the gesture was appreciated. I also don't know anyone who didn't collect theirs since I know at my store everyone jumps at the chance for free things.

All I got for my 1 year (i never hit 2, thank god) was a pat on the back and a congratulations lol.

They discontinued doing the 3 year service award about 6 months ago - I think they claimed lack of use or something like that as the reasoning. They are still doing the 5 year one.

Really!?
I don't want to believe it and can believe it too easily all at the same time.
Anybody else hear about this?

See my thread "Is Target... Enron?".

All these little things.... makes you wonder.....

At my 3 years in Nov. I didn't get anything! :( Who do I need to talk about this? I want some free shit.

I got the 3year card the year before... Don't think I ever redeemed it. Honestly not sure where that card went ;)

Really!?
I don't want to believe it and can believe it too easily all at the same time.
Anybody else hear about this?

Looks Legit :(

The Target 3 Years of Service Store has been closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I love the bag. But, at 10 years, they give a $75 gift card.

Was it ever anything more? I seem to recall some gal bragging about getting a (very high value) can't remember, exact amount gift card.

Looks Legit :(

The Target 3 Years of Service Store has been closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

When I first came to Target I was so impressed by how hard they worked to make me feel like part of the, dare I say it, team.
The fact that they recognized my efforts made me feel good after the beating I had taken at my previous job.
(We're not going to go into how that changed and turned into the evil anti version towards the end.)
But it seems like by getting rid of the three year service they're doing one more thing to make things just a little less like a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back