Archived Service desk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I've been working at spot since October and I've never been trained in any other work center besides the front lanes. However, during my shift today I was asked to cover for a coworker over at the service desk during her breaks O_O I explained that I had never been trained over there but my gstl insisted I'd be ok *shrugs* so I went over. So everything was pretty self explanatory I guess minus a few things I had to call for help with. I don't have an issue with it it wasn't too difficult BUT I'm worried I'll be asked to go over more often and possibly scheduled for shifts there and I don't feel completely comfortable there alone so who do I talk to about a possible training session or is that their way of training me? If it is -___-

Service desk is very simple if you use common sense.
I dont know about other stores, but at mine, the GSTL was the one who I talked to about being trained at the service desk.

Nothing to be afraid of at the service desk. Most of your transactions are simple returns or exchanges, gift registries, price adjustments, and bill payments. It's the really weird stuff or angry guests that are intimidating, but the good news is that most of your transactions and guests will be normal, and once you make it through something crazy you'll know that you can do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back